Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Penney & Co

I had the day off today and drove out to visit Penney & Co, a shop Michael Penney (of Sarah 101 and House & Home fame) recently opened in Whitby.

The front immediately pulls you in.
I was there early.  Michael was at the back but welcomed me, let me wander to my hearts content...  answering my questions and lifting things down for me to take a closer look.
Everything in the shop is fabulous ... both vintage and new.
I mentioned I blogged and he let me snap away and even checked my site out.
I picked up a couple things .... I feel a new collection coming on!!  I'll show you tomorrow.
Really worth the drive ... Penney & Co is at 124 Brock St S in Whitby.
I'll definitely be back.


2 comments:

  1. The store looks lovely and certainly worth the drive. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I haven't had the chance to go there yet.
    Can't wait to see what you purchased.

    ReplyDelete